Friday, November 4, 2011

Rebecca Minkoff November Mini MAC Attack Contest!


Rebecca Minkoff is my absolute favorite handbag designer. I die for every single bag single bag she creates. Since discovering her line of chic arm candy a few years ago, it has been my mission to create a Rebecca Minkoff collection within my handbag arsenal. I currently own four - and I'm always on the hunt for more (bank account be damned). Even Mr. Spoiled Pretty, my fashion-oblivious fella, knows I love me some Minkoff.

This month, my girl is giving you the opportunity to start (or add to) your own Rebecca Minkoff collection!!! 30 lucky Minkettes can win the latest addition to the Morning After family, the Mini MAC (retail $195).

Click here to enter. And for more chances to win, join Rebecca Minkoff's newsletter and be sure to follow her on Facebook and Twitter.

Giveaway ends November 30th at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be randomly selected and notified on December 4th. Must be a US Citizen and be 13 years of age or older to enter.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment