Saturday, August 20, 2011

Richard's Graduation Party and Outfit of the Night

Hi All!



I am finally able to do a post about Richard's Graduation party that I organised last weekend. If you remember reading here the party was my gift to Richard as a congratulations on passing his degree with a 2:1 result!



Let me tell you if you have never organised a proper party it is HARD work and I did it all by myself the decorations, the food etc! Bryony helped me with the entertainment which was lovely of her; we should go into the party planning business! Everyone enjoyed it which was fabulous, means I did a good job!!





Here is my outfit...





Dress: Missguided.co.uk

Heels: New Look



What do you think?

Have a peek at some other photos of the night....



































Fun times!!



Doma-Nikki.....x

0 comments:

Post a Comment