Saturday, January 7, 2012

Outfit of the Night: New Years Eve

Hi All!!

I have finally managed to find the lead for my old camera so for the moment I will be able to upload images. Not the best quality but it will have to do until I get myself a new camera.

Today's post is to show you what I wore for NYE, I hope you all had a brilliant time. I didn't go out and rave this year we decided to keep it local and had a nice meal and drinks at the pub. Hence why I am so covered up....


Top/Dress: River Island
Over the Knee Boots: Forever 21

I love the colour of this top and it's also long enough to be worn as a dress. What do you think of the back?


Here's a little close up of my make up.....

I also did a funky bun.....

And wore matching nail polish....
Nail Polish: Nails Inc 'Emerald Street'
Ring: Forever 21



I hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x

1 comments:

  • Doma-Nikki says:
    June 21, 2012 at 2:44 AM

    Can you please explain to me why you have used my posts from my blog onto your blog?

    Please remove them or credit them all from their original source! http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    Domanique

Post a Comment