Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Years Resolutions


First off, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Years! It's hard for to fathom the idea that 2011 is already gone and it is the start of 2012. I also can't believe that the holiday season is now over. They go by faster and faster each year! Anyway, I'd like to officially announce that my break is over and I will try to be blogging at least twice a week. As my first post of the new year I'd like to share my resolutions with you...

One of my first goals of the New Year is to eat healthier. I'm not saying that I'm always eating unhealthy foods but there are times where I should go for a healthier option instead. I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies so wish me luck! =P I'm also interested in blogging more. If it feels although I don't blog that often, I apologize. Between work and school, it makes me too tired to sometimes update Classic Beauty Tales. I'd love to take requests, so if you have something in mind you want me to post about, leave it in the comments below and I will try my best.

Another goal that I'm sure other people can relate to is to stop procrastinating. I usually leave things to the last minute but I've come to realize that it's not always the best. Procrastination is a habit I know I can break and in order for me to beat it, I've decided to download an iPod app in which I keep track of all assignments and tasks and when they are due. Last but not least is an unusual goal and although it's beauty related, it's pretty random lol. I have so many nail polishes but most are neutral. For this year, I'd like to try out new pop out colors and not be so self-conscious about how my nails look. (I told you it would be weird)

What are your New Years Resolutions? Are they simple or hard to accomplish? Do you think you will accomplish your goals? I'd love to hear it in a comment below. Thanks! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment