Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder...


 Welcome to Classic Beauty Tales, a blog created by me, Carissa. My main objective is to share my experiences with a variety of beauty products I've tried and give my honest opinion on them.

You see, I have a fascination with classic beauty, particularly the "Old Hollywood Glamour" of the 40s and 50s. I honestly feel that today, makeup is viewed as a means of covering one's face and ultimately concealing your personality. While the essence of "makeup" was growing in the mid-20th century, I believe that actresses during the "Golden Age" applied it in a sophisticated way that is still timeless to this day.

No, I'm not saying that's it's bad to spend one night out wearing bright makeup, but less is more and in many ways, this is the definition of beauty. If you have any questions about this blog or want to send in a request for any product beauty related, please send me an e-mail at xxsolarsystem@yahoo.com and I will gladly respond. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment