Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday Weekend Mini Haul


So as many other shoppers in the United States, me and my sister attempted to shop on Black Friday. I'm sure you're wondering why I say "attempted". Well, we were planning on going to the largest mall in the county but it was literally 100% packed in the parking lot! We couldn't even wait because no one was coming out of the stores. Me and my sister did not have the patience to shop on Black Friday at midnight, so the busiest shopping day of the year with the best deals came and went and we were too late to get in with the crowd. =(

Have no worry, because we did get to shop til we dropped (lol) on Saturday! I decided to go to a more local mall with my big sis and although I didn't buy that much, I'm pleasantly happy with what I purchased. This gift I'm saving for Christmas but I thought that it was worth mentioning about here. Onto my favorite buy of the day, I feel as though this is gonna be one of my favorite x-mas gifts. I'll let you know now that I'm just starting to get into handbags. As a fan of all things vintage-inspired, I was surprised to find this purse in a girly girl store - I'm talking about Claire's!



Isn't it the cutest little bag? I think that it will look great when I wear it with my cloche hat as mentioned in an earlier post. Even though the bag isn't that big, that's ok because I don't carry a million things in my bag. But I am so happy I found this item and will definitely be my go-to purse no matter where I go! 

Did you brave the crowds on Black Friday, or do you prefer to do online shopping? Today is in fact Cyber Monday, and I hear that online buys are starting to do better than the more famous black friday. Tell me what you bought and I'd love to hear what you think of the purse in the comments below! Thanks! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment