Monday, November 7, 2011

New buy: OPI/Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go

A few days ago I had a manicure and pedicure (a treat I really enjoy, but sadly I don't have enough time to go every week or even every other week). The woman who did the manicure noticed that my cuticles were very dry, and recommended that I start using cuticle oil on a regular basis. She suggested a specific product too: The Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go, which is very easy to carry around with you, and use whenever you think of it.

She said I should use this 2 or 3 times a day, every day, and even though I have been using it for less than a week now, I have already seen great results. And the best thing is that your nails look great even just a minute after you applied it.

Avoplex is somehow connected to OPI, so all OPI fans who have dry cuticles too, should definitely consider getting this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment