Monday, December 5, 2011

What if...Series

"IMAGINATION" by `archanN (Deviant Art)
To me, December is more than just the holidays to spend with your family and friends. I feel as though this is an important time of year to bring out your inner childhood memories. One of the greatest characteristics that children have than I feel as though adults lose over the years is imagination.

Since I believe that imagination is best examined during this whimsical month, I wanted to create a mini-series on my blog in which we get to celebrate our inner creativity. "What if...I could become a fairy?" "What if...I could go to the moon?" What if...I could time travel to the future?" As you can tell, the key phrase here is "what if".

With that being said, I want this mini-series to be an interactive experience in which we all get to release our childhood dreams. Please join in on this by commenting below using the key words "what if..." and what you would've wanted to do/be during childhood. Each week, I'll choose a blogger's post and incorporate my thoughts and how it is possible to release your imagination into reality, whether it's realistic or not. Please join in! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment