Thursday, December 15, 2011

Polished: OPI Rainbow Connection

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me!"


OPI's Rainbow Connection (from The Muppets collection) is billed as the rainbow glitter of your dreams, and oh, it is. This polish contains both small and large chunks of multi-colored glitter - blue, silver, red, orange, pink, green!

I had to to turn off my flash in iPhoto just to get a decent picture of my manicure, as all the photos I took with the flash on just looked like a blur of glitter.

This polish is definitely statement-making, and I think it is a great accessory for the holidays. I am considering a base coat of black polish, topped with Rainbow Connection as my festive manicure for New Year's Eve. What do you think of this polish?


-Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment