Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Christmas Beauty Wish List


As the years go on and as we get older, I feel as though our Christmas wish lists slowly but surely decrease. We may not ask for a limited edition Barbie or a doll house anymore but we still have our gifts that we want to receive. I'm at an age now where the presents we want are smaller but more on the expensive side. Yes, I want clothes, perfumes, and cool gadgets, but I also have beauty-related products which I hope to get for this holiday...

Urban Decay Naked Palette - I'm fully aware that the Naked 2 palette just came out, and sold out, but I've been interested in trying out this palette for some time now. I use an ELF beauty book in neutrals for a soft eye, but I really want to know if the Naked Palette lives up to the credit it has received.

Revlon Lip Butters - Although they are somewhat new, they are already a highly praised product my many people. You get the best of both worlds, with the softness of a lip butter and the pigmentation of a lipstick. I already own Revlon lip products and I can humbly say that they offer the best in the drugstores.

Anything Mac! - Believe it or not, I don't own any beauty products from Mac. They only sell this brand in a few stores near me but I've never actually bought makeup from a department store. *scared* But everyone seems to love their eyeshadows and lipsticks, so I guess I should jump on the bandwagon. =O

These are the beauty products I'm really interested in getting, and I hope to get at least one from my loved ones during Christmas. I mainly own drugstore makeup so it will excite me if I were to get a high-end product. Tell me if you own any of these products, if you love them, hate them, and leave your beauty wish lists in the comments below. Thanks! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment