Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Minute Shopping Gifts


It's hard to believe how fast the month of December is flying by. Just yesterday, it seemed like Thanksgiving, and now we are a week away from Christmas! How crazy is that? Me and my sister went to our local mall again to purchase some last minutes gifts for ourselves and family. Best of all, the following gifts we got are affordable!

My sister is having a secret santa at her workplace. The pricing has to be below $25 and most people asked for gift cards. My sister bought a $25 gift card for GameStop, which one of her co-workers had wanted. I personally think that if you are stuck on what to get someone, you can never go wrong with a gift card! Just make sure that it is a store that you think they'll shop at. =)

While we were searching the mall, our travels led us to Wet Seal. I'm not that well familiar with this store but I must admit that this is definitely going to be one of my new go-to stores. The clothes are cute and the pricing is just as affordable as Forever 21. One of the items that caught my attention were these adorable glittery flats which are $14.50. They have a nice sparkle and are not so in-your-face as you'd think glitter is.

One of the last stores we went to was Claire's. After finding that classic-looking purse I mentioned in an earlier post, I had to visit them again. I think that Claire's is a great place to find accessories and especially stocking stuffers for girls/teens. Since I've been into jewelry lately, I was interested in getting earrings. No, I don't have my ears pierced and don't plan to, but clip-ons are the next best thing. The store was having a buy 2 get 1 one free anything jewelry so I was able to snatch 3 clip-on earrings for $14.

Have you been last minute shopping for yourself or others? What stores have you been shopping at? Are you almost finished with your holiday shopping? Leave it in a comment below, I'd love to know what you'd have to say. Thanks! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment