Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dermalogica Daily Clean Scrub

Anyone who knows me knows that I love me some Dermalogica. My problem skin has never responded to skincare products the way it does to Dermalogica. Even though I test a lot of products, I always keep Dermalogica products in the rotation because, otherwise, my skin up and stages a mutiny. I recommend Dermalogica to my friends, family and co-workers so much, you'd think I was making a commission. So when my husband, Mr. Spoiled Pretty, was running low on his face scrub, I took the opportunity to introduce him to one of my favorite brands.

The following is his (first) Spoiled Pretty review:

"I'm not a fancy boy/fancy pants. I don't use many grooming products. Shaving cream, soap and after shave are basically it. But I am a true believer in face scrubs. I think Chanel has awesome face scrubs and Nivea is pretty much the stand-by, but Dermalogica's Daily Clean Scrub is one of the best I've used. It's great for when you haven't used a face scrub in months...you'll feel like a new man, because it's got a very abrasive, almost sandpaper-ish feel. After you use it, you'll feel great, clean, and very confident. You'll feel like a sexy beast...women (i.e., your wife or girlfriend) will SWOON.  I use it every day."

-Graham Baird

0 comments:

Post a Comment