Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review: Moschino Toujours Glamour

So like I mentioned in a previous post, I got a new Moschino perfume a while ago: Moschino Toujours Glamour, a scent that was first released in June 2010.
This is a pic from the ad campaign when the scent was first released, from Now Smell This.

I have been using this scent a lot since I got it, it somehow smells really clean, and reminds me of laundry detergent for some reason (which I love! Laundry detergent is a great smell for me, since I love fresh laundry!), which is kind of strange, since the notes in it are:
Red berries
Cardamom
Musk
Bitter almond
Jasmine
Lily of the valley
and violet leaves.
So I definitely like this scent, like most Moschino perfumes a lot, and I do think it is a great scent to wear every day. It's not an occasion scent, if you know what I mean.
Definitely worth getting for Moschino fans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment