Friday, July 15, 2011

My latest beauty buys

I just ordered some beauty products from the ASOS summer sale (highly recommended, by the way, and not just for beauty products, they sell accessories, shoes and clothing as well):
Some eye cream from Anatomicals, because you can never have or use too much eye cream. And besides, I love Anatomicals, all their packages are so much fun!

Which is why I also got a facial wash from the same brand:
And since I have always been curious about Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream, I decided to get a jar of that as well, in this limited edition packaging:

I'm really looking forward to trying the Eight Hour Cream out, I know so many people who swear by it and tell me it's amazing. So it will be interesting to see if they are right!

(all the pics are from ASOS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment