Friday, August 28, 2009

Nails: OPI Nail Lacquer

Hi All!!




I was looking through my mothers nail varnish collection as I fancied a different colour to what I usually wear, and came across this gem; OPI: Romeo & Julliet. My mom is a big fan of reds, plums and everything in between so I wasnt shocked when I came across this. But this is my first experience of OPI nail varnish!! I've seen a few reviews of this brand on other blogs and have been keen to try it myself.



Overly I am very pleased with this shade, it took two coats to achieve the rich colour and drys quite quickly! I will be searching the net for more OPI shades, anyone know any fab sites that sell this at a cheap price?









Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, ill follow you!
Also..... want some freebies?? Why not take part in my first giveaway :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment