Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have always really wanted....

..... this Vivienne Westwood top/dress from Season Five of Sex and the City!!!!

This outfit is from the episode that Carrie Bradshaw gets "arrested for smoking a doobie." :o)

If you don't know, i'm a huge SATC fan as i'm sure most of you all are. I watch it all the time and enjoy re-creating Carrie Bradshaws outfits from time to time! I have always been obsessed with the above outfit as well as many others. My reason for this is the hood on it, although this photo doesn't do it any justice... get yer dvd box set out and see for yourself why I love it so much!

One other outfit I wish I owned is the high waisted, emerald green skirt with the white ruffles on the back from an episode in Season Four... but I have yet to find out who that skirt is by or find a photo of it... anyone?

This was a quick post but my question is: if you do, what is your favourite outfit from Sex and the City?



Doma-Nikki...x
PS. Enjoy?! Follow me and ill follow you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment