Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday Celebrations Photo's!

Hi All!!

So as you all know it was my 23rd birthday on Wednesday 16th September. I just wanted to share photos of my day and the drunken celebrations.....


My Boyfriend, Richard cooked for me for the first time ever!
(We've only been together 17 months lol)


My lush salmon dinner


Yummy desert! Look at the presentation!


Bit tipsy already with my Moet Champagne from my 22nd bday!


My birthday outfit!

Some of my girlies :o)

Bit of podium dancing!!


♥ Peace ♥


Strike a pose!!


I ♥ this!!!!


It was a brilliant day and night, we were all very drunk and danced the night away! I will be posting a birhday haul soon so you can see what I got once i've spent all my birthday money/vouchers so watch out for that :o)



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment